Thursday, May 27, 2004

Designing A Collinear Antenna Array

alias_ble @ 2004-05-27T12: 08:00

** ;


Shiver


So I looked in your direction,


But you paid me no attention, do you.


I know you don't listen to me.


'cause you say you see straight me, don't you.


 


On and on from the moment I wake,


To the moment I sleep,


I'll be there by your side,


Just you try and stop me,


I'll be waiting in line,


Just to see if you care.


 


Did she want me to change?


But I change for good.


And I want you to know.


But you always get your way,


I wanted to say,


 


(Chorus)


Don't you Shiver? Shiver, Shiver


 


I'll always be waiting for you,


So you know how much I need ya,


But you never even see me, do you?


 


And this is my final chance of getting you.


 


On and on from the moment I wake....


Did she want me to change?...


(Chorus)


 


Sing it loud and clear.


I'll always be waiting for you. (x3)


Yeah I'll always be waiting for you.


 


And it's you I see, but you don't see me.


And it's you I hear, so loud and clear.


I sing it loud and clear.


And I'll always be waiting for you,.


 


So I look in your direction,


But you pay me no attention,


And you know how much I need you,


But you never even seen me


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment