Tuesday, July 27, 2004

How To Use Disc Pad Spreader

I like this song ¬ ¬ Thanks Fran:)

Cafe Tacuba - Como Te Extraño

As I will miss my love because I lack anything in life if you're not

As I miss you my love I can do while I miss you going crazy.

Sometimes I think you never come but I love you and I have to wait this fate brings me to the end where my love will someday find

Oh divine love have to go back soon

As you I still miss everything in life if you're not

As I miss you I miss you while I go crazy.

Sometimes I think you never come but I love you and I have to wait this fate brings me to the end where my love will someday find

Oh divine love have to go back soon

Pain strong stand it because I live thinking of your love I see you have you and kiss you and give you all my heart. Oh

divine love ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment