Monday, July 27, 2009

Breast Reduction Blog

need a digital pad to draw T_T

Jasmine ~ ~ long time I wanted
upload these pictures, but I am very vague and strangely I've been busy. My dad asked me about work and I will pay good *-*

but what she came

xD This is a drawing for [info] strudy_exchange


was not great, but it was fun to make and the first time I painted with that program (Sai). The legs were ugly and deformed some other things out there. Never again xD
draw pairs
This other picture is a gift for

Fujiko
It was not really as I wanted, but I wanted to give it TT
I started a long time, but you know I'm a vague. Cursed and cursed hair Choutaroh Hyotei pants. And damn program.

criticisms and suggestions are welcome ~
I'll keep practicing my wrist if it does not die in the attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment