introduction. Like reading love music, from classical music, baroque up to and rock in all its genres. Prelude is a term as I said at first.
's begin ...
I hated, even those annoying noises overnight success, people, all in particular, makes me hate nausea and this is not the time to Ralat all with exatitud.
What I can say.
How to get here, as I have gotten to know people from this side, what a surfer. Marion
as much as she has been for me the escepcional aunt, gave me minutes of time to create and read our conversations, opinions and demases.
But surely everything is different behind and in front of my screen real world was empty, only had the studies and friends who lost over time or with twists and turns.
Schools are places to change our traumas or add more problems, for all is
hated going to class and meet with the brabucones tolerate your insults jokes jokes stand anything hateful reemphasized
This , so I take the time to write each of them.
0 comments:
Post a Comment