Friday, January 21, 2011

Wide Hips Bigbutt Female

Back ... Santa brought me Nekkid

... And with nothing to do. So to distract myself a bit I took this meme [info] asdf_shi

1. In the first 10 people to comment on this post I'm giving a sketch of the fandom that I ask (for the most fandoms I move: Hetalia, PoT, D.gray man, HxH etc .... If I do not know as I can investigate).

2. It is not necessary to do the meme. But if you want, go ahead;) and link to request leave, too.

3. If I owe them something, get out of ask where they came from something else happened and remind me I owe them lol. Ask

no more confidently.

1 - France / Uk for [info] aleganott
2 - Korea / Hong Kong to [info] asdf_shi
3 - Kirihara and Mizuki to [info] juanita_star

0 comments:

Post a Comment