Wednesday, January 20, 2010

How To Put Saga Frontier On Psp

or so, life vuelvooo (?)


After an exhausting journey back, but would like to be there again. In the south llovíay had forgotten what it was disgusting heat of Santiago.
In short, many things happened, of which I've been hearing about a little. I arrived a few days ago, just for my Paisy elections and have new President pattern. I hope the Tatana not let shit.

Now these days I will focus on the things I need. This is just filler to show my kittens ~

When I had grown tired




And something happened that made me laugh. This big cat there are not your mommy. In fact it is a male lol. Is another of my cats and me crying in the window, I let go and the first thing he did was to get to sleep there. I do not know if he went mad, was in dire need of love, is some sort of acknowledgment of paternity or simply was comfortable and warm place to sleep xD


I thought
male cats beat them the young or something. But here are a happy family xD
The cat clarita if your mother ~


Had I mentioned that cats become stupid?




0 comments:

Post a Comment