relived ... Vuelvoooo
Hi folks, for days I got the lj. The truth is that I come fresh from my vacation and I'm still not suited to the real world xD
Since I have little more than a week to go to class and I feel that I have yet many things do before my time runs out but do not know where to start. It is as if he had left my brain somewhere else because I feel like floating on a cloud and I can not do anything useful.
So tell me something to do, to do a series, a manga or book to read, recomiendenme something, give me ideas to raise money xD or anything useful or useless to do I pray I'll be desperate or vegging on my bed the whole week.
Or failing that, someone presioneme to finish things I cofdibujoscof. I need a menacing fist to remind me what I should do.
0 comments:
Post a Comment