Monday, June 28, 2010

Church Anniversary Poems

The 2014 we take the rematch!

Brazil gave us beating ...
acknowledge that it was hopeless and before the game was already psyched to lose, because defeat against Spain was quite bitter and not want to feel the same, but when I saw them play ... Oh, departed as well. I really did think that was possible, that Chile could do against Brazil and emerge victorious ... but hey, it was Brazil orz

But I am happy. It was a clean and decent game (though the score says otherwise xD). The boys gave their best effort and came away ... who thought we were going to be in the second round, among the top 16 teams ... It really gave us a joy that perhaps we needed. Very very proud of the red. Bielsa

And hopefully not leave us, because what he did with this team was incredible. They have to continue to grow for the next time go a lot further.

GREAT
OF CH ILE ♥

Now I'm in a dilemma ... Would support Argentina, but Brazil toppea me so much. Anyway, as the cup remains in South America \\ o /

0 comments:

Post a Comment