Shi
do not know how to say this, I like your sister. When cows fly in that gay marriage when you stole my cousin emo. I'm sure you're cynical enough to understand that you haircut is horrible.
return the pictures you took me out in secret, but he remains your back as a souvenir. I also believe it is important to know that my mom forbids me tell people to milk a cow.
strange Greetings to your family, Cony
Eye
-------------
---------------------- INSTRUCTIONS: Once labeled you should fill in the blanks with qe response is appropriate for your situation. The letter is addressed to the person you etiqeto qe. Dear
@ [name of the person who tagged you in facebook]
I do not know how to tell you this, __1__. ___2___ ___3___ When you ___4___ ___5___. I am sure that you are enough to understand ___7___ ___6___.
you back ___8___, but he remains ___9___ as a souvenir. I also believe it is important to know that ___10___ ___11___.
___12___,
[Your name here]
1. What color is your shirt?
Blue - ours is over
Red - I'm gay / lesbian
White - I'm going to a convent
Black - and do not want you
Green - my mom does not let me out you
Grey -
're a pervert Yellow - I leave
Rosa prostitution - you stink
Café - the mob you are looking
I have no shirt - you are a loser
-hatch - I like your sister / brother
Another - you're not my type
2. In what month were you born?
January - That night February
-
March last year - when we find the elf
April - when I fill with the mushroom pizza
May - February 31
this June - when we find cross-eyed cow
July - when I proposed to have sadomasochistic sex
August - when the migration took you
September -
that fateful day in October - November
last Christmas - when did your hamster
December - when
flying cows
3. What food do you prefer?
Tacos - In your room
Pizza - in Pasta
that gay marriage - on the border of Guatemala
Hamburgers - Under the bus Salad
- Home of Chicken
Prieto - while eating worms
Empanadas - inside your closet
Sushi - while we were fleeing the Sandwiches
police - in a lasagna
PUNK played - in the asylum
Hot dog - in full intoxicated
Asado - visiting the pine
4. What color are your socks? Yellow
- you hit
Reds - swore at
Black - Blue
you ignore - you sold drugs to
Purple - White rapaste to
- stole from
Grey - shooting a porn video
Browns - he sang Happy Birthday to
Oranges - castrated to
Roses - came back
said gay-hatch - to kidnap
of dots - you puked on
I have no means - you dance the macarena with
Other - stepped on to
5. What color is your underwear?
Black - my soul amiguis
White - my mom
Grey - George Bush
Café - a drug dealer
Purple - Red
emo cousin - my dog
Blue - my sister's boyfriend
Yellow - my internet boyfriend
Orange - my cat
Rosa - laura Laura's in America I have no
- Other
my inflatable doll - the shots
6. Your program? Successful Pells
- immature / a
For love of you - Emotional Love
in custody - open / a
Smallville - Lost
flog - Upper / a
House - alcoholic / a
Simpsons - cynical / a
Pasi n de Gavilanes - delayed / a
Jails - masochistically / a
Sex and the City - Old / a
Brave - fat / a
None of these - dwarf / a
7. Your mood?
Feliz - feet smell you
Triste - how difficult it is for my
Bored -
that Santa does not exist Angry - not translate tests Depressed
- we're blood brothers
Excited - the only thing you need is a ... suicide!
nervous - you're a damn emo
concerned - it's time to accept your homosexuality
Apathetic - I
sex-change Ashamed - I'm allergic to your hamster
Another - that haircut you still horrible
8. What color are your bedroom walls? White-
ring you gave me
Yellow - your love letters
Rojas - your little band of Naruto
Negras - the restraining order against me that you got
Blue - CD Paquita la del Barrio
Greens - the photos of our viaje a Perú
Naranjas - tu diente falso
Café - tu peluca de colores
Grises - tu mascara de luchador
Moradas - tu playera de las chivas
Rosas - tu tanga negra
Otras - las fotos que me sacaste a escondidas
9. Con que letra empieza tu nombre?
A/B - tu foto
C/D - tu parte de atrás
E/F - la cabeza de tu hermana
G/H - tu colección de figuritas de frutillita
I/J - los resultados de tu prueba de sangre
K/L - tu oreja izquierda
M/N - tu nota suicida
O/P - mi sentido común
Q/R - mi virginidad
S/T - el cd que me regalaste
U/V - The dog's paw
W / X - your report card
Y / Z - telephone your shrink
10. the last letter of your last name?
A / B - Always will remember
C / D - never forget
E / F - I'm afraid
G / H - I never liked
I / J - I'll tell the police about
K / L - le tell my mom about
M / N - I will be in the red note
talking about O / P - I'll tell my psychiatrist about
Q / R - I get dizzy when I think
S / T - I remember when I get
peda of U / V - Always will try to forget
W / X - I'm better off without
Y / Z - my mom forbids me to tell people of
11. Your favorite drink?
Agüita -
our friendship Beer - Soft drinks
old age - 71 Witch
Soda - Milk
milk a cow - the abandoned building
Wine - magic mushrooms
vodka - fetishism by mice
Juice - Adal Ramones program
Mineral Water - my trauma with eggplant
Hot Chocolate - my addiction the pandits of candy
Whisky - I hate emos
Other - watch the show gossip
12. Where want to go on vacation?
Thailand - With love
USA - Sincerely
England - With pain in the butt
Spain - Hope and get out of the coma
China - Throw yourself into a well
Germany
Scornfully. Japan -
Rot in hell Greece - Your enemy
neighboring Australia - I send greetings the hobgoblin of peyote magic
Egypt - Fuck off ...
France - Wishing you a transvestite violates
Other - Greetings to your family strange
Label anyone who read this and be idle enough to do ~
And at the end
0 comments:
Post a Comment