HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIN!
Although you did not want scandal, had to do xD I am with paraphernalia included. Geez
Shin, which cost us get along xD
And however little time you know, somehow I learned to treat, to accept you and love you. And consider yourself, at least for me, a friend. I do not want to make this a cheesy moment, it's just that I can not avoid saying those birthdays things you do not normally expressed.
So that, thanks for trusting me ... Sometimes I can be a bit heavy and lateral to the things you say, but you know what I think about it.
xD And as time was so short, I ended up doing pure weas, O;
No, that's not
xD
This was an attempt one ... or maybe not, the thing is how little is decent I could rescue. I made another of Yukimura and I could not finish ... someday; _;
This is an attempt 2 ... or what happens when someone thinks too many stupid things
I think there were more things ... I do not know where they are.
Well at least I tried xD And you can always stay with drawing Yukimura I did it once and unfortunately for the world tried to paint:
Well, I give up xD
Only I hope you've had a great time and you're feliiiiiiiz.
A hug from a distance ~
0 comments:
Post a Comment