^ ^ I decided to change the layout because the previous one I did not like xD.
News (which has long since passed through here no more than to make videos lol) I have already
+ Dead Rising 2: DDDD. Co-op play is so funny \u0026lt;3. I'm enjoying very truly, I recommend ... if you do not grass "time" xD.
+ a few days ago I rented Dead Red Redemption , I could finally play it and I can only say that it is beautiful. I loved it, I hope to continue bringing Rockstar so games in the style of GTA because they are wonderful. Now I'm pretty sure I'll buy it ... xD someday.
+ also rented Reach Halo, good to hang out but not so excited me xD.
+ I have given the game Nier that truth is not yet well that goes, I have hardly had time to play the first 20 minutes but we'll see some more.
Those who look forward to:
+ Rock Band 3. Seriously ... I need it NOW * o *.
+ The Sims 3. If only I found out early of the month they were going to take it out for Xbox. I had read something but knew it was going out. My craze renewed Sims: D.
And as a bonus ...
XDDD TRUE FACT.
0 comments:
Post a Comment